After air, water is the most important thing for survival. A human body is composed of about 60% water. And why is that so?
Here are 10 points that reflect the power of water:
1. Water helps regulate the body temperature.
2. It flushes out the toxins from the body.
3. It purifies the skin, preventing acne and other skin infections.
4. It helps maximize physical performance.
5. Water also helps regulate the functioning of the brain.
6. It helps excrete waste through perspiration, urination, and defecation.
7. It also helps aid digestion and prevent constipation.
8. It prevents hydration.
9. It helps fight off the most common illnesses.
10. Increased water intake can aid weight loss!
So, make sure you drink about 2-litre water every day and stay on top of your health.