Sometimes living the life of a student can be tiresome. It is normal to get overwhelmed with the exams, peer pressure and various other factors around us. At such low times what can help us in lifting our spirits are some motivational and inspirational quotes. It can help you transform your mind into a more uplifting space.
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” — Albert Einstein
- “Never let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game.” — Babe Ruth
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
- “There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes.” – John Maxwell
- “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.” – Mark Twain
- “Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism.” – David M. Burns
Read More: Amazing Benefits of Aspirin