Are you living alone? Then you might always be thinking of ways where you can reduce your effort as much as possible with the help of kitchen hacks. You sometimes use the same plate to eat two different items, for a simple reason that you don’t have to wash two plates. Or you sometimes don’t know what to with extra slice of pizza that remains even after you’ve overeaten. Whatever it is, you want to make life easier. Here are 20 such Kitchen Hacks that you can use to make life easier-
1. Whenever you order some food, most of it comes in boxes that can be opened up, eaten in it and thrown away- saving you a plate.
2. Pizza generally comes in boxes that have perforated lines to tear along. Again, these can be used instead of plates.
3. Wrapping bananas in a sheet keeps them fresh for a long time.
4. Want to store a cake and prevent it from becoming soggy? Use some pieces of bread and toothpicks.
5. Want a leftover slice of pizza fresh for the next day? Keep it in the microwave with a glass of water.
Irritated with the hairy mess while eating a corn. One of the Best Kitchen Hacks, is to keep it in a microwave for a few minutes and squeeze the edge carefully to enjoy the corn without any hair.
7. Everyone loves some grilled cheese. The simple but mouth-watering combination of bread and cheese is one of the best things ever made. First is you can roll the bread with a cheese slice on it like chapati batter and fry them to your liking.
8. The second one is pure genius. Turn toaster sideways to get grilled cheese on a bread.
9. And if you have a big loaf of bread, you can put a few cuts into the loaf and fill it with cheese for a cheesy snack.
10. How about this? If you soak your onions in cold water for 30 seconds, it’ll can be cut without tears.
11. Making a fruit salad. Want to slicing small things like grapes, cherries and strawberries. It can be a nightmare. Do the job in an easier way. Trap them between two plates and just run a knife through them.
12. Love Oreos? How about an Oreo ice cream? It’s simple enough. Mix your oreo in a small glass of milk and keep it in a freezer. Or pour it into an ice tray for oreo ice cubes.
13. Facing problems storing beer bottles in your fridge? Just use a paper clip to prevent a beer bottle pyramid from fallng. And it looks great too!
14. And if you need your bottles cooled quickly, just wrap them a wet paper towel and put in the freezer. Chilled in 15 minutes.
15. Are you about to throw away a loaf of bread that you brought a few days ago. Don’t! Use wet paper towels, bring the stale bread back to life. Just wrap the loaf in a wet paper towel and heat them in the microwave for about 5 minutes. It’ll be fresh and crunchy like you just baked it.
16. Love mangoes, but too lazy to peel it off? Turns out, there’s a much simpler way to do it. Just slide the face of the pulp on the edge of a glass. Pulpy mango inside the glass, and unwanted skin outside!
17. If you are boiling water, placing a wooden spoon over the pan will ensure water will never spill over.
18. If you want an egg perfectly boiled. just punch a hole at its base using a pin. It will also become easier to peel off the eggshell.
19. And another easy way to peel boiled eggs is by adding 1/2 a teaspoon of baking soda to the water before boiling them.
20. If you have a lot of empty Tic-Tac containers at your house, don’t throw them away. They can be used as containers for spices. What’s more, you also have a whitespace to name it.