Heels are something which girls and women love to wear. However, there are a couple of out-fits which doesn’t require heels.
1. Moto Jacket + Cropped Trousers + White Sneakers
This is a great dressup which Kendall Jenner used earlier where she was seen wearing Balenciaga Textured-Leather Biker Jacket, Self-Portrait double crêpe trousers and Givenchy Micros Lucrezia Sandy Leather Satchel in Black Kenneth Cole Kam Leather Sneakers as well. She wore this with a pair of sneaker and a leather jacket.
2. Funnel Neck Top + Miniskirt + Ankle Boots
Selena Gomez was seen in the dress with Pallas Folded-Band-Collar Top in White Crepe, Louis Vuitton bag; Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Sailor Skirt and Vetements Cowboy Ankle Boot. This dress is pretty comfortable and ideal combination for outing.
3. Track Jacket + Track Pants + High-Top Sneakers
Gigi Hadid wasseen in an Adidas Originals track jacket with Adidas Originals Adicolour Firebird Track Pant with 3 Stripe, Saint Laurent Large Monogram Grained Leather Shoulder Bag and also it suits with Chuck Taylor High Top Sneakers.
4. Textured Coat + Skinny Scarf + Loafers
5. Suede Jacket + Flirty Dress + Leather Sneakers