A Web Browser is among the most important software that you need to have on your PCs or laptops or mobile phones. But to find the perfect Web Browser is indeed difficult and it can take a lot of effort.
You need to check out the speed, security/privacy details, flexibility, extensions or add-ons, power consumption, cost, ease in use, etc.
Hence, to make your job easier, we have listed few of the best browsers with their specifications –
(Note : The following list doesn’t follow any order of precedence)
Mozilla Firefox –
- Firefox has recently announced a massive update which is truly remarkable.
- It is flexible and well secure (includes parental controls) with good all-around performance.
- It tends to use less RAM even with many tabs opened.
- The speed is not considerable faster for certain pages but it still is impressive.
- Platforms Supported: Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, iOS, BSD (Unofficial port).
- Download Mozilla Firefox.
- Best among the other browsers available for a Mac device.
- It consists an easy-to-access customizable toolbar, reader view, search tabs, iCloud sync, etc.
- Users could use AirDrop to share without exiting the browser.
- It doesn’t include many extensions but it has everything covered.
- It loads the web pages quickly and offers telephone support.
- Platforms Supported: MacOS, iOS.
- Download Safari.
Google Chrome –
- It has a great performance.
- It is quite fast and safe.
- Easy to use and includes loads of extensions or add-ons.
- It’s a cross platform but consumes a lot of resources.
- Its RAM usage is a downfall for devices with limited RAM.
- Platforms supported: Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, iOS, Chrome OS.
- Download Google Chrome.
Microsoft Edge –
- This is remarkably fast and works with Cortana.
- It has a built – in reading mode and notes extension.
- It isn’t backwards compatible.
- Microsoft Edge has just about 76 extension available.
- It is integrated with Windows 10’s core gimmicks.
- Platforms Supported: Windows 10, Xbox One, Android, iOS.
- Download Microsoft Edge.
- It has a very impressive Turbo mode and an integrated ad – blocker.
- It has the latest feature which prevents cryptojacking.
- It’s fast, secure, and clean as well as reduces the amount of data transferred.
- It includes loads of extensions and it tends to support cross – device sync.
- Platforms Supported: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Basic Phones.
- Download Opera.
- It is considered as the most customizable browser.
- It gives a personalised experience with creative interface features.
- Vivaldi includes a built-in note – taking system but it isn’t that fast comparatively.
- It’s built on Chromium, thus it includes further extensions through the Chrome Web Store.
- Platforms Supported: Windows, macOS, Linux.
- Download Vivaldi.
Maxthon Cloud Browser –
- It’s among the free web browsers which has many tools like built-in Asblock Plu, capture videos from webpages, night mode, screenshot tool, note-taking tool, etc.
- It is considered as fast since it has two rendering engines, i.e. WebKit and Trident.
- It includes parental control and provides privacy, along with various customizable features.
- Platforms Supported: Windows, macOS Linux, Android, iOS, Windows Phone.
- Download Maxthon Cloud Browser.