Polycystic ovarinum syndrome (PCOS) is a lifestyle disease which is triggered by eating and living habits. Thus, diet plays an important role in it’s management. A number of women aren’t really aware of what they should be eating and what they should be avoiding during PCOS.
Previously, I wrote an article about foods that should be included in the diet of a PCOS patient. If you haven’t checked it out, do it now. : FOODS TO CONSUME TO MANAGE PCOS
In this article, I’m briefing about foods you must not consume if you are suffering from PCOS.
According to MedicalNewsToday, you must avoid the following if you have PCOS;
- Refined carbohydrates, such as mass-produced pastries and white bread.
- Fried foods, such as fast food.
- Sugary beverages, such as sodas and energy drinks.
- Processed meats, such as hot dogs, sausages, and luncheon meats.
- Solid fats, including margarine, shortening, and lard.
- Excess red meat, such as steaks, hamburgers, and pork.
Instead of these, you should go for protein-rich diet, healthy fats and brown wheat/whole wheat pasts/bread etc.
Although there is no cure of PCOS, you can surely manage it with an active lifestyle and healthy diet, comprising of the above mentioned food items.
Targeted Keywords – Worst Foods for PCOS, PCOS diet chart, fruits for PCOS, best diet for PCOS weight loss, PCOS weight loss diet and exercise, PCOS diet plan pdf, PCOS diet get pregnant, list of fruits good for PCOS