Do you often forget where you kept your everyday stuff? Or do you in fact forget what you were talking about, a minute ago before someone interrupted? You need to work on building your memory because alarms and calenders can’t replace the need of powerful memory.
So if you are also looking to help yourself with your memory, here are a few things you can do to help yourself:
1. Take brain boosting diet, which includes limiting carbs, calories and increase fiber, protein and vitamins. Avoid added sugar and refined crabs as much as you can.
2. Do not skip your exercise. Exercise must be a part of your everyday routine as it helps keep the body as well as mind active and young.
3. Keep a check on your stress level. It may be depression, anxiety, mental disorders or anything that may be hampering in the functioning of your mind. Laugh as much as you can.
4. Incorporate some practical ways of learning things like using acronyms, visualizing, concentrating more.
5. Keep your mind fresh by going out, interacting with friends, having fun instead of being busy with work the whole day.