Every phone has a different feature and does not operate in a similar manner. Similar Apple products have different settings. Here is a complete guide to how to cancel your Apple music subscription.
So you can just unsubscribe on time before it renewed.
For Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Follow these steps
- Open the Music app, then tap For You.
- Tap the profile icon or your photo in the upper-right corner.
- Scroll to the bottom of your profile page and tap View Account. If you haven’t set up an Apple Music profile, skip step 4.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Scroll to Subscriptions and tap it, then tap Apple Music. If you don’t have any other subscriptions, you’ll go straight to Apple Music.
- Tap Cancel Subscription, then tap Confirm. After you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
- Follow these steps:
- Open iTunes. If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
- Authenticate your Apple ID, then click View Account.
- On the Account Information page, scroll to the Settings section.
- To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage, then click Apple Music. If you don’t have any other subscriptions, you’ll go straight to Apple Music.
- Click Cancel Subscription, then click Confirm. Once you have cancelled, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
With similar easy steps, you can change or modify your Apple music subscription. For any further guidance comment below and also share your views on the same.