Twitter is becoming increasingly popular as a social media platform. It is a platform for which you don’t need to plan or structure the content a lot since it’s more spontaneous.
If you’re just starting out and want to build your followers on Twitter, here are some tips:
- Engage with industry leaders by adding valuable comments to their tweets as if it’s your own post.
- Post frequently. At least 3-4 times a day while beginning.
- Optimize your bio. Mention what you’ve achieved, what you tweet about, and why people should follow you.
- Add an attractive display picture and header that describes what you do.
- Use all content formats like text, videos, polls, etc.
- Pin an evergreen tweet.
- Post at the time when your audience is most active.
- Use hashtags and keywords.
- Batch create and schedule content to make your life easier.
- Create lists with small, medium, and big creators or influencers in your niche to engage with them on regular basis.
Last but not the least, observe other creators, see what’s working for them, experiment and analyze your results to make the most out of it.