Waxing is a common practicing of removing body hair. While it is practiced by both men and women, women use it more often to remove hair from arms, legs, under-arm region and elsewhere. Lockdown has made it difficult to step out to purchase. While the markets are open now, the fear of virus still remains within us. So, should we give-up with our hygiene practices or skin-care routine? Definitely not! At least not when you can prepare this home made wax in such simple steps.
1 cup sugar
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup water
Follow the given steps to make your DIY wax:
1. Take a bowl and add sugar, lemon juice and water to it. (Quantity as mentioned above)
2. Mix it really well and put it on flame.
3. Keep stirring and ensure that the flame is low.
Also Read: How to make eyebrows at home using razor
4. Let the mixture turn a bit thick.
5. When it comes to a boil, turn of flame.
6. Take it out in a boil and leave it for 5 minutes.
7. You will find it become strechy or sticky. Which means, you are done!
8. For strip, cut down a rectangular piece from an old jeans or a cotton cloth.
You are all set with your DIY wax and strip, made easily at home without spending huge. Since it is home-made, it will hardly have any side-effects, so feel free to use.
Targeted Keywords – How to make DIY wax at home, How to Make Sugar Wax at Home, Remove Hair with DIY Homemade Sugar Wax, Waxing At Home – 5 DIY Wax Recipes For Painless Hair, How to DIY At-Home Brazilian Wax, How to make hair removal wax at home