Cleaning and sanitizing have become part of our lives since Wuhan-originated Covid-19 has hit the world. Although we have adopted practices of social distancing and self-isolating, the need to clean goods and home even increases in case any of our family member or room mate suffers covid-19.
So how to keep the home disinfected in case of any covid patient? Read further to know:
1. The infected person should be isolated in a separate room.
2. The patient should also be given a separate washroom along with room.
3. There should be no direct contact even if he/she needs any help.
4. The patient must also ensure wearing mask while he/she is in contact with any other member.
5. The utensils and equipments should be directly disposed off or sanitized/washed.
6. High touch risk areas should be identified and regularly disinfected. For example, flush button, door handles , light switches etc.
7. Room with infected person should be kept close for up to 7 days.
8. All the members must ensure washing hands with soap frequently for 20 seconds throughout the day.