Hair breakage is a common issue that obstacles our everyday functioning. For some of us, it is even more worrisome when our hair strands are found everywhere in the house, and even in our food.
It is important to know the root cause of your hair breakage that can be lack of essential nutrients, using harmful chemicals or products on hair.
Follow the below tips to stop hair breakage:
1. Use organic products on hair. Avoid using shampoo and conditioner with paraben or harmful chemicals.
2. Use natural products that help make hair strong. These include onion, aloe vera gel, eggs etc.
Also Read: 3 EASY WAYS TO INCREASE STAMINA
3. Do not comb hair when it is wet. Let it dry after wash and then use brush.
4. Add adequate amount of protein in your diet.
5. Use elastic bands to tie your hair which won’t break them easily.
6. Try to avoid permanent hair treatments like rebonding, smoothening etc.
7. Do not hesitate to use hair masks and hair treatment measures in case of damage.
8. Drink lots and lots of water to stay hydrated and prevent scalp issues.