Instagram is a photo-sharing app with exciting features. Apart from Boomerang, Instagram has a camera format for stories called Superzoom. It is used to create zoom-ins with dramatic sound effects. With Superzoom it’s extremely easy to capture quick reaction videos or to add dramatic flair to just about anything you think of.
Instagram’s new Superzoom camera filter modes
The social media platform has added six new modes to its popular Superzoom camera effects.
The Superzoom was first introduced in October of 2017. Now there is so much to do with these new modes.
Paparazzi adds camera flashes to your video.
Fire adds burning flames which is perfect for illustrating red-hot situations.
The cheesy Hearts effect is to show some love to someone or something.
The Nope effect is express dislike towards something.
The Bummer effect gives you a melodramatic black and white camera filter with falling leaves.
Surprise is a comic book-like effect for heroic moments or to celebrate the little things in life.
The new effects may not be available for everyone but there is nothing to be worried about. Keep an eye out for the update notification to get in on the fun.
How to use Superzoom feature
- Open a new Instagram story.
- Swipe left, and you will see various options at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to the option that says ‘Superzoom’.
- Press the camera button and enjoy.
How to change Superzoom
This feature has multiple modes. Here’s how to switch between them:
After going to the above steps, the user needs to follow the steps given below.
- Press the little button above the camera button. The button contains a little musical symbol on it.
- Every time the button is pressed, the type of Superzoom will change.
- You can see the type you have selected by looking at the text at the top of the screen when you press this button.
Instagram keeps introducing new filters according to the occasion. Just like it helps you create spooky zombie or vampire like posts for Halloween. To use these features, simply start a new story and choose the option you like. In case of Superzoom, press record once for three-second videos or hold the button for longer ones. So now its time to whip out that phone and start flooding your social media with Instagram’s latest features.