Yes, the Amazing Amazon Prime Day 2019 is almost coming to an end but this one particular deal is just worth all your money. This deal consists of the Mesh Wi-Fi Systems from various companies such as eero, Netgear, Google, etc.
Here’s more information regarding this deal.
What is a Mesh Wi-Fi System?
If you want fast, consistent Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, you should think about getting a mesh Wi-Fi system. A single wireless router can only cover so much ground before the signal starts to deteriorate, but placing mesh Wi-Fi beacons around your house helps to vastly broaden the coverage without a noticeable decrease in download or upload speed.
Several mesh Wi-Fi systems are discounted for Amazon Prime Day 2019. Brands like Amazon’s own eero, Netgear’s Orbi, Nokia’s mesh Wi-Fi bundles, Google, and others are participating with some deals you might be interested in.
Tri-band VS dual-band support –
You might lean toward one brand over an other, but something you should keep in mind is tri-band versus dual-band support. The eero Pro router, Netgear’s Orbi, and the Nokia Beacon 3 (each of which are discounted below) offer tri-band support. Instead of competing for bandwidth with your devices on two bands, these have a third band that’s for the mesh Wi-Fi nodes to communicate on. That’s very helpful if you have fast internet service, such as gigabit, running through your home.
- eero Pro mesh Wi-Fi system (contains one eero Pro router and two eero beacons, pictured above) is $199.99 at Amazon. This is the lowest price that we’ve seen yet, beating the previous best price when Amazon acquired eero earlier in 2019.
- If you don’t have a large space, eero’s $149 mesh Wi-Fi system will probably suit you fine. This is $50 cheaper than the previous best price, and comes with one eero Pro router and a single eero beacon.
More Insight –
- On the flipside, the ultimate eero offering that contains three eero Pro routers for $299. $399 was the best price that we’d seen a few months ago, and this is a great deal if you have a lot of ground to cover, as well as a lot of ethernet devices to connect to your network (each eero Pro has two ethernet ports).
- Google Wifi routers are discounted for Prime Day, with single units costing $88.99. Those usually cost $99. If you have more room to cover, you’ll want a three-piece kit that can offer more coverage. That will cost you $229 (down from $299) through the rest of Amazon Prime Day. Google’s Wifi beacons are each dual-band (one 2.4GHz, one 5GHz band), which makes them less ideal if you have very fast internet service in your home.
- Netgear’s Orbi mesh Wi-Fi system is cheaper for Prime Day. An Orbi three-pack (one router, two beacons) is only $199.99 (usually $289.83). The latest Orbi is a tri-band system, so this is also a good option to consider if you have fast home internet service.
- Nokia makes its own mesh Wi-Fi system, as well. It’s called the Nokia WiFi Beacon 3, and you can get a two-pack of routers for $279.75. This set usually costs $349.99. Like the eero Pro and Orbi, each Beacon 3 router offers tri-band support. The Beacon 3 also offers 4×4 MiMO on its 5GHz network, providing higher bandwidth to your devices than other options.