Whether it be rice or noodles, we new manchurian as a companion to satisfy our taste buds as well as hunger. But preparing manchurian requires a hell lot of time and efforts, who has that? What if I tell you you can get your manchurian cooked in less than half an hour? You won’t believe, right?
But, here’s how you actually can prepare manchurian from left over rice quickly without compromising on the taste:
Left-over rice (1 cup)
Veggies (cauliflower, carrot, capsicum, onion or whatever available- 1 cup)
Corn flour/starch- 2 tbsp
Water as per need
Sauces for gravy (soya sauce, chill sauce, tomato sauce-1 tsp each)
Basic spices like salt and peppers
Also Read: HOW TO TAKE CARE OF HAIR DURING WINTERS
1. Take left over jar in a blender and make a smooth paste.
2. Add all the grated veggie to it.
3. Now add all basic spices as per your taste.
4. Mix everything well.
5. Now depending on your consistency, add maximum two tbsp. corn flour or starch.
6. Add little bit of water (if required). Or else skip as veggies also release water.
7. Now form small balls out of that paste after mix-mashing.
8. Put oil on heat and let it turn hot. Once hot, deep fry the manchurian balls. Fry them on low-medium until golden-brown.
If you are too hungry, you can have them as it is. But I prefer manchurian gravy with rice or noodles.
To make gravy,
1. Put on pan with a little bit of oil.
2. Add sliced onions and capsicums.
3. Now add all sauces and 1 cup of water.
4. Take 1 tsp of corn flour and mix with 1/5th cup of water. Add the mixture in vessel. Now keep stirring it.
5. Add all your manchurian balls.
6. Turn-off the flame until the mixture gravy to become thick.
Serve hot and enjoy your quick manchurian recipe with fried rice or noodles.