Human Trafficking is one of the most heinous crimes that is taking place almost at the places in the world. There is hardly any place that doesn’t report cases related to trafficking. Thus, in order to curb the crimes and raise awareness among people, National Human Trafficking Awareness Day is celebrated on January 11.
– I’m promoting the excellent work to combat human trafficking and exploitation of indigenous girls and boys. Every little act matters!
– New human trafficking cases are reported from all over the world every now and then. Help women from forced prostitution and bring down a human trafficking ring.
– Meet a human trafficking survivor and let them explain how they found themselves in trafficking. Revealing their experience is creating awareness.
– Human trafficking victims can be of any age, gender, or nationality and may come from any social-economic group.
– Human trafficking victims are found in almost all labor industries. Support them, love them.
Read More:21 Motivational Quotes by Nelson Mandela
– We are working in a group against human trafficking. We are thrilled to be working with it who shares our views in preventing the spread of modern slavery.
– Victim advocacy is an important part of caring for survivors of human trafficking. Share your thoughts and support the victims.
– Although human trafficking continues to steal women’s futures, the restoration of their potential is what our voices stand for human trafficking.
– Children are mostly used in trafficking exploitation by making them as a drug dealer or drug courier and paid for this to make them addicted and trapped in their group further.
– Shares the victim’s personal story and know why it’s time for all to wake up to Human Trafficking.
– Let us give freedom, love, and safety back to human trafficking victims. National human trafficking day.
– Sex was just a way to make money she thought, but she didn’t know she would become a victim of human trafficking.
– Bring humanity and empathy. Be a purposeful man. Create awareness on human trafficking.
– I’m supporting the shops by rescued survivors of human trafficking. Do you?
– Try to expose sex-abuse activities and create awareness. National human trafficking awareness day.