Smoothie bowls are all the rage right now. Not only do they give you all the nutrients you eat, but they also make all the healthy-but-unappealing vegetables look picture perfect!
Here are 4 smoothie bowls that you’ll absolutely love eating. (and Instagramming!)
WHICH SMOOTHIE BOWLS SHOULD I EAT?
DARK CHERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL
The perfect smoothie bowl to add a pop of color to your breakfast!
Know More – Mug Cakes To Satisfy Your Midnight Munchies
This recipe is by Damn Delicious.
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cherries
- 2 tablespoons granola
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chunks
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened toasted coconut flakes
- Combine cherries, spinach, banana, milk, peanut butter and chia seeds in blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately, topped with cherries, granola, chocolate, almonds and coconut.
CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE BOWL
Just because it’s healthy, that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun with it!
This recipe is by Healthy Chef.
- 1 ripe banana – frozen
- 1 cup almond milk or rice milk
- 1 tablespoon roasted almond butter
- 2 tablespoons Healthy Chef Naked Chocolat Dark or Naked Chocolat Mylk
- 2 fresh pitted dates
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Handful ice
- Berries or sliced banana to serve
- Nuts and seeds to serve
- Combine the banana, almond milk, almond butter, naked chocolat, dates, cinnamon and ice into a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide between 2 small serving bowls.
- Garnish with nuts seeds and fresh berries.
MANGO PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE BOWL
A bowl filled with pure summer-y goodness!
This recipe is by Bakerita.
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- ¼-⅓ cup coconut milk or milk of choice
- Coconut granola & fresh fruit, to top
- Combine all ingredients except for the toppings in a blender. Puree until completely smooth – the mixture should be very thick. Add a touch more liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth, or if you want a thinner smoothie.
- Transfer to an individual serving bowl and add toppings. Enjoy immediately!
Know More – ‘Glee’ Star Naya Rivera Confirmed Dead
AÇAÍ SMOOTHIE BOWL
This list wouldn’t have been complete without the recipe for the fanciest of the smoothie bowls, the one you pay a hefty price for!
This recipe is by Delish.
- 3 (3.5-ounce) frozen açaí packs
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 c. frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 c. almond milk
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 c. unsweetened coconut
- 2 tbsp. sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. honey
- Fresh or frozen blueberries
- Sliced banana
- Sliced strawberries
- In a small skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. Add coconut, almonds, and sesame seeds, and toast, stirring often, until slightly golden. Remove from heat and stir in honey. Transfer to a plate and let cool before breaking into smaller pieces.
- Combine frozen açaí with bananas, blueberries, almond milk, and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth then divide evenly between two bowls. Top with fresh fruit and coconut topping.