Winters are exciting and fun, but also thrilling. It is important to keep your body warm during winters or else you may fall sick. To keep your body warm this winter, follow the below tips:
1. Wear layers of clothing. Instead of depending on one sweat shirt, wear an inner, sweatshirt, blazer and scarf. It will help you stay cozy.
2. Wear gloves in hands, and socks on ankles to not let any cool air get it.
3. Wear a hat on the top of your head to ensure you stay warm from top to bottom.
4. Eat and drink warm, don’t consume anything directly from refrigerator.
5. Cook or bake to keep yourself near steam and heat.
6. Turn on heater (avoid keeping it on for too long).
7. Move out only when it is really important.
8. Stay beneath your blanket to feel warm.
9. Start your day by working out at home for 20-30 minutes to feel warm and even sweat in winters.
10. Wear a long blazer with fur inside that will keep you warm all day long.